One of the common goals we overheard at Content Marketing World was increased engagement.
With more content being created than ever before, it's becoming harder than ever to stand out amongst all the noise. Interactive content increases engagement by placing customers in the driver's seat of the way they view your content. During this presentation ion interactive Director of Customer Engagement Audrey Ross and Content Strategist Stephanie Mansueto share practical tips on how you can implement an interactive content marketing program that increases engagement.
- What marketers are learning about their prospects and customers with interactive content.
- How interactive content changes the way you engage with your audience.
- Why interactive content is a necessary part of your content strategy.
- Examples of successful interactive content marketing strategies and how they could fit into yours.
Register now to get the recording and presentation deck sent to your inbox or watch the webinar below.
You may also be interested in the following articles from our own interactive content experts:
- If Everyone Wants Engagement, Why Aren't We Talking About Interactive Content?
- Overcoming Interactive Content Challenges in your Marketing Strategy
- What Does it Take to Launch a Successful Interactive Content Marketing Program
- The Advice You’re Looking for When Launching Your First Interactive Experience
And we promised, so we're delivering: