The way customers educate themselves on products and services has changed dramatically because of content marketing.
Customers are now in the driver’s seat of self education before they engage with the sales team. During this presentation, ion interactive’s Customer of Engagement, Audrey Ross and Director of Account Development, Asa Hochhauser share real-world examples of how ion successfully bridges the gap between marketing and sales using interactive content.
- How to create content that is useful, usable and helps facilitate the sales process
- How to know when to share the right content at the right time
- How interactive content gathers data about users that can be leveraged during sales calls
- See real-world examples of interactive content for sales enablement
Register now to get the recording and presentation deck sent to your inbox or watch the webinar below.
As we focus on interactive content for sales enablement this month, here are some more resources you may find valuable:
- Interactive Content Bridges the Gap for Marketing and Sales
- How can Interactive Content Support the Sales Team
- How to Leverage Interactive Content to Move Prospects Through the Funnel
- Transform your Sales Pitch Through the Use of Interactive Content
- How Interactive Experiences like Solution Finders Can Close the Sale
- How to Launch Interactive Content for the Decision Phase of the Buyer Journey