Hopefully, you got to attend ContentTECH—the virtual conference dedicated to content marketing technology.
ion interactive co-founder, Anna Talerico presented Interactive Content for Demand Generation (see presentation deck and recording below), highlighting the top trends and tips to help you innovate, engage and increase demand using interactive content. And, if we missed you at our virtual booth, those useful interactive content resources are also available below.
Here are the highlights from our booth and presentation:
- Case Study Collection
Nine stories of top brands creating engaging content experiences. Download the free PDF.
- Interactive Content for Lead Generation
Learn how to use interactivity to generate, qualify and explicitly profile more leads.
- Interactive Content for Landing Pages
Five chapters on how and why to upgrade your landing pages with interactive content.
- Interactive Content Across the Buyer's Journey
Explore using interactive content to accelerate the early, middle and late stages of the journey.
- Content Marketing Innovators
Meet five digital marketers that share a passion for excellence that shows in their brands and their results.
- 50 Ways to Produce Engaging Content
Need ideas for producing more engaging content? Here are 50 of them.
- Data from Content Marketing Institute’s 2016 Research Study
Powerful research on interactive content marketing and planning for the next 5 years of content marketing success.
About the Event
ContentTECH 2017 featured 6 technology-focused webinars:
- Email Marketing with Gini Dietrich, Chief Executive Officer, Arment Dietrich, Inc.
- Workflow/Creation with Matt Heinz, Founder, Heinz Marketing and Heather Hurst, Corporate Marketing Director, Workfront
- Demand Generation with Maria Pergolino, Senior Vice President, Apttus and Anna Talerico, Co-Founder, ion interactive
- Data with Michael Foley, Senior Director, Data Science at Pure Storage and Mark Bornstein, VP of Content Marketing, ON24
- Video with Paul Barron, CEO, Foodable
- SEO with Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder, Orbit Media
Other highlights included:
- Opening Keynote from CMI’s Chief Content Adviser Robert Rose
- Closing Keynote from YouTube sensation Matthew Patrick, AKA “MatPat”
- Live chat sessions throughout the day with industry thought leaders
- Access to technology experts to answer all your questions in the exhibit hall
- Networking opportunities with industry peers
- Free on-demand availability of the day’s events for 90 days post-event