Here we are… the last week of 2017, and this year has been a whirlwind. Content marketing has gone from static or interactive to how interactive is your content strategy? It’s gone from trying to decipher broad data insights to understanding exactly who our audience is and what solutions they’re looking for through their interactions with our content.
2017 was not only amazing for us, but has been an amazing one for our customers as we’ve seen their strategies evolve, their online interactive experiences grow, and their success skyrocket.
Before we get to the top 16 and 17 spots, let’s recap the best of 2017 so far:
- The Back To Basics — An Introduction to Interactive Content webinar
- Landing Pages Aren’t Dead, They’ve Just Evolved blog post
- Landing Page Assessment Tool
- How to Take the Leap from Static to Interactive Content webinar
- How to Write for Interactive Content webinar
- The Symphony of Connected Interactive Content Marketing
- GE Energy Embedded Infographic example
- FedEx’s Drew Bailey Nominated for Content Marketer of the Year
- Customer Spotlight: FedEx LIVE!
- ion Listed as Top Marketing Tool for 2017
- Interactive Content Basics experience
- Content Marketing Innovators eBook
- 75 Essential Content Marketing Stats infographic
- Top 2017 Blog Posts
- Ask Audrey Series
So it’s only fitting that the top 16 and 17 spots focus on the biggest topics of the year.
First up, the Next-Gen Landing Page series. For the entire month of November, we focused on the next generation of landing pages and how interactive content can transform the landing pages of the past. We know landing pages aren’t dead, but the landing page we used to be so fond of as marketers in the past is changing rapidly.
From case studies to blog posts to a webinar, we've got everything you need to know about evolving interactive landing pages.
Every January, we are so excited to share what we think will be the top trends for the entire year in content marketing. This past January was no different. But what is even more fun is to take a look back on the trends and see how it all truly played out. Curious about what we predicted and if it came true? Check out the presentation and let us know what you think came to fruition in 2017.
And that’s a wrap! If there’s anything else you think really stuck out in 2017, feel free to comment below. We’d love to hear your thoughts!