If you’ve been following our blog, you know we love doing roundups of our favorite articles every month with what we think were some of the top highlights in the industry. The 2015 predictions posts have flooded in while we’ve rang in the new year.
But as you work towards those New Year’s resolutions, don’t forget to start planning and brainstorming for your content strategy. We’ve got some exciting things coming this year and some awesome tools and ideas to take away from this past year. So take a look at some of our favorite content marketing articles of 2014 and grab some advice and tips from the experts to make sure you’re on top of the content marketing game in 2015!
1. The Irresistible Power of Storytelling as a Strategic Business Tool, Harrison Monarch via Harvard Business Review
2. 25 Content Marketing Truths, Joe Pulizzi via Content Marketing Institute
3. The Art and Science of Content Marketing [Infographic], Veronica Maria Jarski via MarketingProfs
4. How to Explain Content Marketing to Non-Content People, Christine Warner via Content Standard by Skyward
5. Content Without Strategy is Just Stuff, Joe Pulizzi via LinkedIn
7. Is Your Content Marketing a Failure? These Five Metrics Can Tell You, Alesia Krush via MarketingProfs
8. Dance Content into the Heart of Your Reader, Wade Harman via Convince and Convert
9. STOP Now or Your Content Dies, Wade Harman via Convince and Convert
10. Interactive Content Marketing: A Glimpse into the Future of Content Marketing, Jayson Demers via INC.com
Ready to put a cork in 2014 and knock the socks off 2015?! We sure are! Are there any articles you feel are must-reads for this New Year that we missed? Feel free to share some with us!